Monday, November 12, 2012

AT&T is driving me crazy

I'm mostly moved. Waiting to have the storage pod delivered on Thursday. If all goes well, I'll have Internet service on Thursday, as well. AT&T doesn't know because they can't check the line until they turn the service on.

I'm also living in the middle of a zone without cell service. Basically, there is no available service within five blocks of my apartment. To do this post, I had to go to the McDonalds down the street.

If things work out and I get connected on Thursday night, I'll try to resume regular posts then. Otherwise, AT&T and I will have to go a few more rounds.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the People's Republic, my friend. You have essentially traded everything else in life for decent weather. All I can say is, get used to it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting used to being offline, and I'm definitely liking the weather. Knowing that I don't have to worry too much about the weather being good for priming and sealing models is a huge plus for me!

      Delete