Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Getting back to it

It looks like most of the problems with AT&T are resolved, and I finally have phone reception and Internet service at home. Unpacking is also proceeding well.

I got my hobby stuff sorted and somewhat set up, including my much smaller painting table. I had to leave the plexiglas-covered door behind in Indy, so I'm having to decide how best to rearrange and organize my painting area. I got some shelves to use to sort and organize my supplies, but I didn't get enough to hold everything. That means a lot of things are still in boxes stacked next to the table.

I did pull out some figures and paints to work on over the holiday tomorrow, though. Hopefully actually getting some paint on the palette and wielding some brushes for a bit will help me get back in the swing of things.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Robert! It is an honor to get to be first (at least here) to say Welcome to the Left Coast Circus, or to use its full title, The People's Democratic Republic of California. You'll be honored to know that we just raised our taxes by way of welcome, so you can officially feel special!

    Seriously, hope you like it here. That's beautiful country up there. Be sure to partake and enjoy!

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are getting settled in. Good to read the post. Keep us updated on your upcoming adventures.

    Cheers and boogie boogie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Messed up my comment, ah well! Anyway, glad you are settled in.

    ReplyDelete