Friday, December 28, 2012

SASE

I've been reading through some of my old boxes wargames on my breaks at work. Earlier I found this in one of them:

"Should you have any difficulty interpreting the rules, please write to XXXX, phrasing your questions so that they can be answered by a single word or sentence. You must enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope."

How's that for a reminder that a game was produced before the widespread use of the Internet? And this is one of the newer games on my shelf!

3 comments:

  1. Right back at you: http://tabletoponthedesktop.blogspot.com/2012/03/silk-screened-in-brilliant-gold.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Avalon-Hill's old shtick...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, SASE, I haven't heard that term in ages. I remember when it was such a big thing. My, my, my.

    ReplyDelete