Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Slowing down

The last couple weeks I've slowed down quite a bit on the painting due to a flare-up of carpal tunnel syndrome in both of my hands. I've had to wear braces on both of my wrists, and the loss of feeling in my fingers makes it difficult to hold my brushes.

Instead of painting, I've been working on some campaign background for a B/X D&D game I'm running every other Sunday. I don't really have much to publish yet, as the characters haven't done much but charge into a fortress and slaughter the front-line orc guards. Once they explore a bit more, I'll put some details here.

I've also been working on the first version of the rules for my dinosaurs and army men game. I want something that is simple to play, involves throwing a lot of dice, and can handle using all kinds of cheap figures you can find at a toy store or dollar store. I'm hoping to have enough written to put some beta rules up here over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment